Last Updated: May 1, 2014.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Internet Web site located at www.digifi.co (“Digifi.co”). By using Digifi.co you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and Digifi.co’s Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see “Modifications” below).
- Accepting the Terms
- Privacy and your Personal Information
- Description of the Service
- Account Information from Third Party Sites
- Your Registration Information
- Your Use of the Service
- Use With Your Mobile Device
- Online and Mobile Alerts
- Rights You Grant to Us
- Digifi’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Access and Interference
- Rules for Posting
- Social Media Sites
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
- Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
- Limitations on Digifi’s Liability
- Your Indemnification of Digifi
- Ending your relationship with Digifi
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
- Force Majeure
1. Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, software, features and functionality including content, updates and new releases located on Digifi.co (together the “Service”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Digifi.co website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with Digifi.co). The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. The term “we” refers to Digifi. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with Digifi.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. Privacy and your Personal Information
For information about Digifi’s data protection practices, please read Digifi.co Privacy and Security Policy, which is hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This policy explains how Digifi treats your personal information when you access Digifi.co and use the Service. The policy may be updated from time to time at our discretion. Changes will be effective upon posting to the site.
3. Description of the Service
The Service is a personal finance information management service that allows Members to consolidate spending goals and track their progress on Digifi.co. The Service is provided to you by Digifi for a fee and is meant as an aid to assist you in managing your spending. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
4. Account Information from Third Party Sites
With the Service, Members may retrieve their own information maintained online by third-party financial institutions with which they have customer relationships, maintain accounts or engage in financial transactions (“Account Information”). Digifi does not access this Account Information on a members behalf. Members are responsible for updating their financial information on Digifi.co to get timely and accurate results at Digifi.co. Digifi makes no effort to review the Account Information input by Members for any purpose, including but not limited to accuracy, legality or non-infringement. Digifi is not responsible for the products and services offered by or on third-party sites when a Member retrieves Account Information.
Digifi cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions from Third Party Sites. Digifi cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. For example, when displayed through the Service, Account Information is only as fresh as the time shown, which reflects when the information is obtained from such sites and saved by the Member. You can refresh your Account Information through the Service, in the manner prescribed in the associated instructions.
5. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID e-mail address, allows you to access the Service. That Login ID and password, together with any mobile number or other contact information you provide form your “Registration Information.”
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify Digifi immediately via our Contact Digifi form found here.
6. Your Use of the Service
Your right to access and use Digifi.co and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use Digifi.co for lawful purposes.
Accurate records enable Digifi to provide the Service to you. You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your accounts maintained at other web sites, as requested in our “add account” setup forms, and you may not misrepresent your Registration Information. In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Service to you will be affected.
Your access and use of Digifi.co may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of Digifi.co or other actions that Digifi, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
From time to time, Digifi may include new and/or updated pre-release features and trial use (“Sneak Preview” features) in the Service for your use and which permit you to provide feedback. You understand and agree that your use of Sneak Preview features is voluntary and Digifi is not obligated to provide you with any Sneak Preview features. Furthermore, if you decide to use the Sneak Preview features you agree to abide by any rules or restrictions Digifi may place on them. You understand that once you use the Sneak Preview features, you may be unable to revert back to the earlier version of the same or similar feature. Additionally, if such reversion is possible, you may not be able to return or restore data created within the Sneak Preview feature back to the earlier version. The Sneak Preview features are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from any connected device. You acknowledge and agree that all use of the Sneak Preview features is at your sole risk.
You agree that Digifi may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Digifi a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Digifi in any way. Digifi will not sell, publish or share your feedback in a way that could identify you without your explicit permission.
7. Use With Your Mobile Device
Use of these Service may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. DIGIFI MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
8. Online and Mobile Alerts
Digifi may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts.
Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes made online to your Digifi account, such as a change in your Registration Information.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Service. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. Digifi may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address for Digifi.co. If your email address or your mobile device’s email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. You can also choose to have alerts sent to a mobile device that accepts text messages. Changes to your email address or mobile number will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode. However, alerts may include your Digifi.co Login ID and some information about your accounts. Depending upon which alerts you select, information such as an account balance or the due date for your credit card payment may be included. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time you may disable future alerts.
9. Rights You Grant to Us
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials and other content to Digifi through the Service, you are licensing that content to Digifi solely for the purpose of providing the Service. Digifi may use and store the content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting this content to Digifi, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to Digifi for use for this purpose, without any obligation by Digifi to pay any fees or other limitations.
10. Digifi’s Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of Digifi.co, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of Digifi.co belong or are licensed to Digifi or its software or content suppliers. Digifi grants you the right to view and use Digifi.co subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on Digifi.co for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from Digifi.co in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
11. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Digifi.co or any portion of Digifi.co, without Digifi’s express written consent, which may be withheld in Digifi’s sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Digifi.co, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of Digifi.co or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Digifi.co or the Service.
12. Rules for Posting
As part of the Service, Digifi allows Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on Digifi.co. These forums may be hosted by Digifi or by one of our third party service providers on Digifi’s behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to Digifi.co.
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Digifi.co and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through Digifi.co, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of Digifi.co and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of Digifi.co, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of Digifi.co that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
13. Social Media Sites
14. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH DIGIFI.co OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DIGIFI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF DIGIFI.co OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
DIGIFI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON DIGIFI.co OR OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DIGIFI MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
15. Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
NEITHER DIGIFI NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. DIGIFI IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR.
The Service is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
16. Limitations on Digifi’s Liability
DIGIFI SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO DIGIFI.co, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF DIGIFI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, DIGIFI’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
17. Your Indemnification of Digifi
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Digifi and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
18. Ending your relationship with Digifi
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Digifi as set out below.
If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Digifi, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
Please use the directions below to cancel your account:
- Login to your Digifi.co account.
- Go to “Your Profile”.
- Locate the “delete account” option.
- Type in “delete” where prompted.
- Enter in the password for your Digifi.co account.
- Press “Yes”
Digifi may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you:
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- if Digifi in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
Digifi may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Digifi.co site. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
20. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement, and your relationship with Digifi under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with Digifi, or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the small-claims court of the Superior Court of Minnesota within the county of Ramsey, Minnesota, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case Digifi may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, Digifi is able to offer the Service at the terms designated, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Digifi, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
21. Force Majeure
No party will be liable for delays in Service caused by such events as fires, telecommunications failures, utility failures, power failures, equipment failures, labor strife, riots, war, terrorist attack, nonperformance of our vendors or suppliers, acts of God, or other causes over which the respective party has no reasonable control.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if Digifi does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which Digifi has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Digifi’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Digifi.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and Digifi regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.